International OA/DA Coordinator
Please contact Jalyn Tulio, Manager, International Customer Service & Operations: 510-497-2349 or email@example.com
The International ONDA Coordinator is directly responsible for the performance of their duties with
their primary accountability being to effectively act as liaison between the International Customer
Service Department, UniGroup Worldwide, Overseas and Domestic Agents, Shippers and various
branch departments to ensure a smooth relocation process that meets with customer and account
expectation. This position will coordinate all international origin and destination jobs for all branches.
Attention to detail is critical.
1. Receives relocation authorization from Client (UniGroup, Overseas Agent, Domestic
Agent, or International Freight Forwarder) and communicates our role in their move
process with shipper providing them with all necessary documentation.
2. Enters move into L-Center for the process and tasks to begin.
3. Origin Work - Schedules survey, obtains final survey results and works up rate quote for
4. Destination Work - works up rate quote based upon information provide by client.
5. Pre-paid (COD) moves
5. Presents written quote to Client to obtain approval to perform services
1. Maintains contact with shipper and Client during packing/loading or delivery.
2. Coordinates services with shipper and Client.
3. Works with Operations in all branches to ensure service levels are met.
Files and Reports
1. Creates and maintains file on all shipments.
2. Register all shipments in the L-Center.
3. Maintains computer control of shipment and documents all activity in memo.
4. Manages workflow tasking and maintains such for departmental control.
5. Proficient with Excel, Word and email programs.
1. Works up final cost and outlines charges on distribution sheet in L-Center
2. Generates invoices to Accounts in L-center.
Position Specifics: This is an hourly, full time position, pay dependent upon experience. This is a fast paced working environment. We take great pride in providing our customers with exceptional service to meet their shipping requirements. We offer a competitive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, company sponsored life insurance, supplemental insurance, paid holidays, vacation and sick pay. We also offer a 401k plan with an employer match.
Company Information: We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer making hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
All applicants will be required to pass a post offer drug screening and clear a background check.
Please contact Jalyn Tulio, Manager, International Customer Service & Operations: 510-497-2349
Job Type: Full-time
Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Microsoft Word: 1 year (Preferred)
Communication method(s) used: